Sunday, February 14, 2010

We actually have progress!





This week I had a few visitors, Ray DeMie and his wife Lisa came out to see the Shuttle Endeavour launch. My son Jaron also came out. Unfortunately the shuttle launch was delayed and Ray did not get to see it. but Jaron stayed all week so he was able to see 2 launches. The nighttime shuttle launch was awesome.

While I had Ray here I put him to work. And I also overworked Jaron. I had promised him relief from the cold back in Utah, but a cold front came through and Jaron experienced record cold in Florida, go figure.










While Ray was here we managed to get the Washer/Dryer in place and all the cutouts made. With Jaron's help, we got the Washer/Dryer into place and plumbed. Jaron also helped get all the plumbing into place and operational. After removing all the various methods of plumbing that came with the boat, It was a relief to get the boat plumbed with Pex. We managed to get this done and it all worked. We had a few minor leaks, but they were all in the conventional (pipe fittings) plumbing. We managed to get all the Pex run, crimped and hooked-up without a leak. All in all we had very good progress this week.




The engine room and machinery space is actually starting to come together and it looks good if I do say so myself.




No comments:

Post a Comment